Established in 1608, Bushmills in County Antrim, Ireland, is the world’s oldest legal distillery. By the time of Bushmills’ official opening in 1784, whiskey was already quite popular, and the distillery has been frequented by travelers across the centuries. It won awards at the Paris Universal Exhibition in 1889 and at the Chicago Colombian Exhibition of 1893. Even after more than 400 years, it still wins awards at international spirit ratings competitions.
Top Posts & Pages
- Listerine, Lambert Pharmacal Company, St. Louis, MO
- Dr. King’s New Discovery for Coughs and Colds, H. E. Bucklen & Co., Chicago, ILL
- California Fig Syrup Co. San Francisco, Cal.
- Fellows' Compound Syrup of Hypophosphites, Fellows Co., New York
- Bromo-Seltzer, Emerson Drug Co. Baltimore, MD.
- Dr Price's Delicious Flavoring Extract, Chicago, ILL
- Joseph Burnett Company, Boston, MA
- Caldwell's Syrup Pepsin, Monticello, Illinois
- Singer Manufacturing Company
- Horlick's Malted Milk