Established in 1608, Bushmills in County Antrim, Ireland, is the world’s oldest legal distillery. By the time of Bushmills’ official opening in 1784, whiskey was already quite popular, and the distillery has been frequented by travelers across the centuries. It won awards at the Paris Universal Exhibition in 1889 and at the Chicago Colombian Exhibition of 1893. Even after more than 400 years, it still wins awards at international spirit ratings competitions.
Top Posts & Pages
- California Fig Syrup Co. San Francisco, Cal.
- John Wyeth & Bro. Philadelphia, PA
- Phillips' Milk of Magnesia, Glenbrook, CT
- Listerine, Lambert Pharmacal Company, St. Louis, MO
- Bromo-Seltzer, Emerson Drug Co. Baltimore, MD.
- Dr Price's Delicious Flavoring Extract, Chicago, ILL
- Foley & Co., Chicago, IL
- Dr. Miles Restorative Nervine, Elkhart, IN
- Pinex Company, Ft. Wayne, IN
- The W. T. Rawleigh Company, Freeport, IL