Armour and Company was the major meatpacking company of Chicago. In 1891, the company was the largest meat packer in the country and controlled 30 percent of Chicago’s grain supply; under the brand name Veribest, Armour manufactured vegetable, soup, sauce and meat products.
Top Posts & Pages
- Phillips' Milk of Magnesia, Glenbrook, CT
- The W. T. Rawleigh Company, Freeport, IL
- Caldwell's Syrup Pepsin, Monticello, Illinois
- Foley & Co., Chicago, IL
- Listerine, Lambert Pharmacal Company, St. Louis, MO
- Liquozone Company, Chicago, IL
- California Fig Syrup Co. San Francisco, Cal.
- Dr. King’s New Discovery for Coughs and Colds, H. E. Bucklen & Co., Chicago, ILL
- Rubifoam for the Teeth, E. W. Hoyt & Co., Lowell, MA
- Mellin's Infant's Foods, Doliber-Goodale Co., Boston