Armour and Company was the major meatpacking company of Chicago. In 1891, the company was the largest meat packer in the country and controlled 30 percent of Chicago’s grain supply; under the brand name Veribest, Armour manufactured vegetable, soup, sauce and meat products.
Top Posts & Pages
- Listerine, Lambert Pharmacal Company, St. Louis, MO
- California Fig Syrup Co. San Francisco, Cal.
- Caldwell's Syrup Pepsin, Monticello, Illinois
- Chamberlain Med. Co., Des Moines, IA
- Dr. Miles Restorative Nervine, Elkhart, IN
- John Wyeth & Bro. Philadelphia, PA
- Dr. King’s New Discovery for Coughs and Colds, H. E. Bucklen & Co., Chicago, ILL
- Horlick's Malted Milk
- Joseph Burnett Company, Boston, MA
- Sloan's Liniment, Boston, MA