Armour and Company was the major meatpacking company of Chicago. In 1891, the company was the largest meat packer in the country and controlled 30 percent of Chicago’s grain supply; under the brand name Veribest, Armour manufactured vegetable, soup, sauce and meat products.
Top Posts & Pages
- The W. T. Rawleigh Company, Freeport, IL
- Bromo-Seltzer, Emerson Drug Co. Baltimore, MD.
- Fellows' Compound Syrup of Hypophosphites, Fellows Co., New York
- California Fig Syrup Co. San Francisco, Cal.
- Caldwell's Syrup Pepsin, Monticello, Illinois
- Dr. Miles Restorative Nervine, Elkhart, IN
- H.J. Heinz Company
- Foley & Co., Chicago, IL
- Armour and Company, Chicago, IL
- Mellin's Infant's Foods, Doliber-Goodale Co., Boston