Armour and Company was the major meatpacking company of Chicago. In 1891, the company was the largest meat packer in the country and controlled 30 percent of Chicago’s grain supply; under the brand name Veribest, Armour manufactured vegetable, soup, sauce and meat products.
Top Posts & Pages
- Caldwell's Syrup Pepsin, Monticello, Illinois
- The W. T. Rawleigh Company, Freeport, IL
- Sanford Ink Company, Chicago, IL
- Pinex Company, Ft. Wayne, IN
- Listerine, Lambert Pharmacal Company, St. Louis, MO
- Snow and Palmer Dairy, Bloomington, ILL
- Joseph Burnett Company, Boston, MA
- Dr. King’s New Discovery for Coughs and Colds, H. E. Bucklen & Co., Chicago, ILL
- Croft & Reed Delicious Flavoring Extract, Chicago U.S.A.
- Foley & Co., Chicago, IL