Armour and Company was the major meatpacking company of Chicago. In 1891, the company was the largest meat packer in the country and controlled 30 percent of Chicago’s grain supply; under the brand name Veribest, Armour manufactured vegetable, soup, sauce and meat products.
Top Posts & Pages
- Listerine, Lambert Pharmacal Company, St. Louis, MO
- The W. T. Rawleigh Company, Freeport, IL
- Foley & Co., Chicago, IL
- Dr. Miles Restorative Nervine, Elkhart, IN
- Liquozone Company, Chicago, IL
- Sloan's Liniment, Boston, MA
- Mellin's Infant's Foods, Doliber-Goodale Co., Boston
- Dr Price's Delicious Flavoring Extract, Chicago, ILL
- California Fig Syrup Co. San Francisco, Cal.
- Pond's Extract Company, New York City, NY