Armour and Company was the major meatpacking company of Chicago. In 1891, the company was the largest meat packer in the country and controlled 30 percent of Chicago’s grain supply; under the brand name Veribest, Armour manufactured vegetable, soup, sauce and meat products.
Top Posts & Pages
- Listerine, Lambert Pharmacal Company, St. Louis, MO
- Pinex Company, Ft. Wayne, IN
- The W. T. Rawleigh Company, Freeport, IL
- Bromo-Seltzer, Emerson Drug Co. Baltimore, MD.
- Dr. Miles Restorative Nervine, Elkhart, IN
- Dr. King’s New Discovery for Coughs and Colds, H. E. Bucklen & Co., Chicago, ILL
- Hood's Sarsaparilla, Lowell, MA
- Sloan's Liniment, Boston, MA
- California Fig Syrup Co. San Francisco, Cal.
- Foley & Co., Chicago, IL