Armour and Company was the major meatpacking company of Chicago. In 1891, the company was the largest meat packer in the country and controlled 30 percent of Chicago’s grain supply; under the brand name Veribest, Armour manufactured vegetable, soup, sauce and meat products.
Top Posts & Pages
- Dr. King’s New Discovery for Coughs and Colds, H. E. Bucklen & Co., Chicago, ILL
- California Fig Syrup Co. San Francisco, Cal.
- Bromo-Seltzer, Emerson Drug Co. Baltimore, MD.
- Caldwell's Syrup Pepsin, Monticello, Illinois
- Hood's Sarsaparilla, Lowell, MA
- History of the Old Main building
- Rubifoam for the Teeth, E. W. Hoyt & Co., Lowell, MA
- Colgate & Co. Perfumers New York
- Phillips' Milk of Magnesia, Glenbrook, CT
- Dr. C. Wakefield & Company, Bloomington, IL