Armour and Company was the major meatpacking company of Chicago. In 1891, the company was the largest meat packer in the country and controlled 30 percent of Chicago’s grain supply; under the brand name Veribest, Armour manufactured vegetable, soup, sauce and meat products.
Top Posts & Pages
- Listerine, Lambert Pharmacal Company, St. Louis, MO
- The W. T. Rawleigh Company, Freeport, IL
- Bromo-Seltzer, Emerson Drug Co. Baltimore, MD.
- Armour and Company, Chicago, IL
- California Fig Syrup Co. San Francisco, Cal.
- Chapman & Smith Co. Chicago, IL
- Dr. King’s New Discovery for Coughs and Colds, H. E. Bucklen & Co., Chicago, ILL
- Colgate & Co. Perfumers New York
- Foley & Co., Chicago, IL
- Burnett’s Standard Flavoring Extracts, Joseph Burnett Company, Boston, MA