Armour and Company was the major meatpacking company of Chicago. In 1891, the company was the largest meat packer in the country and controlled 30 percent of Chicago’s grain supply; under the brand name Veribest, Armour manufactured vegetable, soup, sauce and meat products.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bromo-Seltzer, Emerson Drug Co. Baltimore, MD.
- H.J. Heinz Company
- Phillips' Milk of Magnesia, Glenbrook, CT
- Chamberlain Med. Co., Des Moines, IA
- Pinex Company, Ft. Wayne, IN
- Armour and Company, Chicago, IL
- Mellin's Infant's Foods, Doliber-Goodale Co., Boston
- Listerine, Lambert Pharmacal Company, St. Louis, MO
- Dr. Miles Restorative Nervine, Elkhart, IN
- Foley & Co., Chicago, IL