Armour and Company was the major meatpacking company of Chicago. In 1891, the company was the largest meat packer in the country and controlled 30 percent of Chicago’s grain supply; under the brand name Veribest, Armour manufactured vegetable, soup, sauce and meat products.
Top Posts & Pages
- Pinex Company, Ft. Wayne, IN
- California Fig Syrup Co. San Francisco, Cal.
- The W. T. Rawleigh Company, Freeport, IL
- Phillips' Milk of Magnesia, Glenbrook, CT
- Dr. King’s New Discovery for Coughs and Colds, H. E. Bucklen & Co., Chicago, ILL
- Bromo-Seltzer, Emerson Drug Co. Baltimore, MD.
- Mellin's Infant's Foods, Doliber-Goodale Co., Boston
- Joseph Burnett Company, Boston, MA
- Pond's Extract Company, New York City, NY
- Fellows' Compound Syrup of Hypophosphites, Fellows Co., New York