Armour and Company was the major meatpacking company of Chicago. In 1891, the company was the largest meat packer in the country and controlled 30 percent of Chicago’s grain supply; under the brand name Veribest, Armour manufactured vegetable, soup, sauce and meat products.
Top Posts & Pages
- Listerine, Lambert Pharmacal Company, St. Louis, MO
- Bromo-Seltzer, Emerson Drug Co. Baltimore, MD.
- Phillips' Milk of Magnesia, Glenbrook, CT
- California Fig Syrup Co. San Francisco, Cal.
- Chamberlain Med. Co., Des Moines, IA
- Joseph Burnett Company, Boston, MA
- Pinex Company, Ft. Wayne, IN
- Caldwell's Syrup Pepsin, Monticello, Illinois
- The W. T. Rawleigh Company, Freeport, IL
- Dr. C. Wakefield & Company, Bloomington, IL