Armour and Company was the major meatpacking company of Chicago. In 1891, the company was the largest meat packer in the country and controlled 30 percent of Chicago’s grain supply; under the brand name Veribest, Armour manufactured vegetable, soup, sauce and meat products.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bromo-Seltzer, Emerson Drug Co. Baltimore, MD.
- Phillips' Milk of Magnesia, Glenbrook, CT
- California Fig Syrup Co. San Francisco, Cal.
- Hood's Sarsaparilla, Lowell, MA
- Listerine, Lambert Pharmacal Company, St. Louis, MO
- Dr. Miles Restorative Nervine, Elkhart, IN
- Dr. King’s New Discovery for Coughs and Colds, H. E. Bucklen & Co., Chicago, ILL
- Grand Union Tea Company, Brooklyn, New York
- Caldwell's Syrup Pepsin, Monticello, Illinois
- Fellows' Compound Syrup of Hypophosphites, Fellows Co., New York