A small scale local pharmacy, the Union Depot Pharmacy was operated by Fred H. Haering and Harry W. Giese, at 920 W. Washington St., Bloomington, IL.
Bottle Embossed “Union Depot Pharmacy Haering & Giese Bloomington, ILL”
From American Druggist and Pharmaceutical Record, Volume 39, American Druggist Publishing Company, 1901, pg 98
From The Alumni Record Of The University Of Illinois, Chicago Departments: Colleges Of Medicine And Dentistry, School Of Pharmacy, University Of Illinois, 1921, pg 385.
From The Alumni quarterly and fortnightly notes, Volumes 5-7 By University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign campus) Alumni Association, 1919, pg. 126
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink