Armour and Company was a big meatpacking company of Chicago. In 1891, the company was the largest meat packer in the country and controlled 30 percent of Chicago’s grain supply; under the brand name Veribest, Armour manufactured vegetable, soup, sauce and meat products.
Top Posts & Pages
- Horlick's Malted Milk
- The W. T. Rawleigh Company, Freeport, IL
- Hood's Sarsaparilla, Lowell, MA
- Chamberlain Med. Co., Des Moines, IA
- Caldwell's Syrup Pepsin, Monticello, Illinois
- Armour and Company, Chicago, IL
- Listerine, Lambert Pharmacal Company, St. Louis, MO
- California Fig Syrup Co. San Francisco, Cal.
- About the Author
- Phillips' Milk of Magnesia, Glenbrook, CT