Armour and Company was a big meatpacking company of Chicago. In 1891, the company was the largest meat packer in the country and controlled 30 percent of Chicago’s grain supply; under the brand name Veribest, Armour manufactured vegetable, soup, sauce and meat products.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bromo-Seltzer, Emerson Drug Co. Baltimore, MD.
- J. R. Watkins Medical Company
- Hood's Sarsaparilla, Lowell, MA
- H.J. Heinz Company
- Dr. King’s New Discovery for Coughs and Colds, H. E. Bucklen & Co., Chicago, ILL
- Fellows' Compound Syrup of Hypophosphites, Fellows Co., New York
- Chamberlain Med. Co., Des Moines, IA
- Listerine, Lambert Pharmacal Company, St. Louis, MO
- Caldwell's Syrup Pepsin, Monticello, Illinois
- Dr Price's Delicious Flavoring Extract, Chicago, ILL