Armour and Company was a big meatpacking company of Chicago. In 1891, the company was the largest meat packer in the country and controlled 30 percent of Chicago’s grain supply; under the brand name Veribest, Armour manufactured vegetable, soup, sauce and meat products.
Top Posts & Pages
- The W. T. Rawleigh Company, Freeport, IL
- Chamberlain Med. Co., Des Moines, IA
- Pinex Company, Ft. Wayne, IN
- Dr Price's Delicious Flavoring Extract, Chicago, ILL
- H.J. Heinz Company
- Caldwell's Syrup Pepsin, Monticello, Illinois
- Hood's Sarsaparilla, Lowell, MA
- Dr Kilmer's Swamp Root Kidney Liver and Bladder Remedy, Binghamton, NY
- Listerine, Lambert Pharmacal Company, St. Louis, MO
- Bromo-Seltzer, Emerson Drug Co. Baltimore, MD.