Armour and Company was a big meatpacking company of Chicago. In 1891, the company was the largest meat packer in the country and controlled 30 percent of Chicago’s grain supply; under the brand name Veribest, Armour manufactured vegetable, soup, sauce and meat products.
Top Posts & Pages
- Snow and Palmer Dairy, Bloomington, ILL
- Caldwell's Syrup Pepsin, Monticello, Illinois
- Dr. King’s New Discovery for Coughs and Colds, H. E. Bucklen & Co., Chicago, ILL
- Bromo-Seltzer, Emerson Drug Co. Baltimore, MD.
- The W. T. Rawleigh Company, Freeport, IL
- H.J. Heinz Company
- Pinex Company, Ft. Wayne, IN
- Mellin's Infant's Foods, Doliber-Goodale Co., Boston
- Phillips' Milk of Magnesia, Glenbrook, CT
- Hood's Sarsaparilla, Lowell, MA